I have filed the following bills in the 191st session of the Massachusetts General Court:
- Bill H.180 An Act regarding municipal master plans
- Bill H.1768 An Act relative to municipal form based codes
- Bill H.2421 An Act relative to taxes due upon the death of active duty personnel and the elderly
- Bill H.2422 An Act relative to establishing a tax revenue fairness and implementation commission
- Bill H.2811 An Act relative to municipal authority in public rights of way
- Bill H.2824 An Act establishing a residential sustainable energy program
- Bill H.2982 An Act relative to electric vehicle charging stations
- Bill H.2983 An Act establishing transit improvement districts
- Bill H.4035 An Act relative to the capital expenditures committee of the town of Lexington Signed into Law!
- Bill H.4062 An Act changing the name of the board of selectmen in the town of Lexington to the select board Signed into Law!
- Bill H.4480 An Act An Act providing for a transportation excise fee